Advice Wanted! Work-in-Progress Napoleonic Russian Greatcoats
This is a VERY VERY early work-in-progress shot of a Napoleonic Russian in a greatcoat. We wanted to post it up early as we know the community can identify all the things that are wrong with it quickly and help us fix it and move it along faster.
This will be part of an Army Builder set - most likely 60 figures in march attack poses without command. There will be backpacks and sword hangers and at least two hat types. Depending on how the design goes the sword hanger/backpack may be combined (or not) and/or may be a separate piece. Heads will be separate. Arms will be attached to the bodies (see our Prussian Reserve Army Builder for an example of similar figures)
Don't let the render trick your eye on proportions and sizing as these are scaled to match the Prussian Reserve. Please let us know what you'd like us to change/refine and where we got it right and where we got it wrong. But please also keep in mind we know this is not 100% correct and the reason we are putting it out here so early is to make sure we do it right for you. Thanks!