Late Roman Army Builder

• Anyone have an idea what the Late Roman Army Builder will be made of? Will it be more Legionaires or will it be the limitanei? I cant find any minis for the limitanei so I kind of hope it will be made up of them. It would make sense too, they were very common in the late roman army and could be considered "bulk" troops. 

• From what I remember they were going to do 2 Late roman ABs (one armored and one unarmored) and 2 goth ABs (one armored and one unarmored). Given we are talking Frontier troops it would likely be a mix of those in real life.

• The Roman AB set will be in mail and the Goth one unarmored.

• @Hudson Adams I stand corrected.

• @Hudson Adams May I ask what the differences are going to be between standard boxes of figures and Army Builder sets? 

• @Caratacus Number of bodies and weapon options. ABs should have more bodies with less weapon options and the standard boxes should have more weapon/pose options  with less bodies.

• @Brian Van De Walker Thanks for clarifying, I'll certainly be interested to see the full extent of these differences when the Army Builder set comes out.

• @Padric Drahushuk you could certainly mix in Goth figures and/or swap parts with Roman sets to make Limitanei

• @James Manto as far as the normal sets go im using roman heads on gohic bodies to make archers and then the goths themselves can be used as foederati. 

I imagine the army builder sets will have similar versatility