Skwoids! We NEED Skwoids!

• @Grumpy Gnome I'd forgotten how awesome the DUST videos were.  😀

• You should look at mantic-games... they have the "nameless"... looks very familiar...

https://www.manticgames.com/games/deadzone/nameless/

I got two boxes here from them from the starsaga-KS... they should be useful to this...

• Like many of the Mantic sculpts the Nameless are alright but not quite the aesthetic I had hope for.

• @Grumpy Gnome   good idea in that they are really alien looking aliens which is something the game table could use more of, they do seem to have one critical flaw though which is they look like they would be a real pain to put together.🤣

• Sounds like a fun idea!

A few weeks ago, I managed to get a big grab-bag of HeroClix figures for something like 25 cents a piece.  It had some great stuff in it, but of the batch of about 80 to a  hundred of them, there was one absolutely brilliant copy of what is apparently the bad guy from Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, which I can't wait to find a few good uses for.  Too bad there weren't more like him!  This weird, pink, shapeless lump with tentacles and fangs, goofy cartoon expression and all:

He's great as-is (and ought to be better rebased and given a wash and drybrushing), and sure to find his way into more than one dungeon crawl, but any serious WGA tentacle-monster kit would be unique and cool, and the creature in the original post looks great to me as one way such a critter might look!

• An unsettling monstrosity with socketed, agnostic limbs, sensory organs, tentacles and weird pulpy bits would be absolutely amazing.