Have a question for anyone that may know: will the Damned Heavy Weapons box that is forthcoming this year include the Damned Command the way the Grognard box does? I am excited for the Damned Command to come out and just curious if the Command will be part of the release coming up this yeat or separate or even coming out. Thanks!
I'm going to guess that they'll be a different kit, they were packaged seperately during the kickstarter and are place on different sprues. they are definitely coming out, as WGA isn't the type to waste time and money on producing a sprue and not sell it. I believe, however, that the rest of the kickstarter kits that aren't in the box set are coming out first. Namely, outriders, heavy infantry, artillery, and the heavy weapons. however i am also notoriously bad at predicting WGA's plans, so i could be completely ass backwards and they're included with the heavy weapons.
@timbus the thirteenth Good to know. I wasn't around during the Kickstarter so I am just trying to piece together some future releases for my own needs based on available information. I am using the Damned bodies as a sub-faction in my army so having a dedicated command squad for them will be nice. Whenever they come out.
