Modern Operators

• I don't like the seam on the sleeves for kitbashing purposes as it makes the arms less generic. I think the quadrail AR is actually pretty outdated and overly speciffic and would prefer an mlok freefloat handguard.

• These are looking great, here are some suggestions on top of my head :

-Maybe do a poll to vote for a set of weapons (pistol/ar/lmg). Winner get into the physical kit, others TOP 3 (or 5) get a digital kit release. RPG is good for most of the armies of the world, but SMAW, LAW/AT-4/Panzefaust (or any western anti tank weapon) would be a great option too.

-Weapons with attachments points (like rails) are cool but weapons with attachments (optics or laser or foregrip or even drum mag) are cooler. Silenced weapons / underslung grenade launcher also. They are operators after all, not simple rank and file.

-More "hand signal" arms options (there are already some in the picture but maybe alter some arm poses).

-Backpacks and medic pouches.

• They are looking good, especially once you add the 'Rebel/Terrorist' forces.

Here are my suggestions if you need to 'cull' for the Frame.

1. Limit the number of support weapons (eg RPG, LMG, Sniper).  That is, one of each support weapon on a frame.

2. Keep the 3 Heads 'styles' but limit it to 5 Heads per style.

3. Drop the 'puddle' bases

• Not sure if this is logistically feasible for Wargames Atlantic, but can you split the weapons out? Maybe have an option for nato vs Warsaw pact weapon sprues, so you still have some room for multiple poses and gestures? I'd love to pick some of those up for my cannon fodder.

• Curious as to what size sprue you would be looking to use? 

• @Miyuso full frame for this

• @Hudson Adams nice. I wasn't sure if a half frame, plus one like the head frame from the Grognards (which just has the more specialized weapons) would work

• I personally like the puddle bases. I am not a great fan of unbased plastic or metal  miniatures. I would usggest to drop the L85/Tavor (not sure which one is... need to enlarge the picture), because is quite rare. I think one Sniper rifle per frame is oaky considering they are all dragunov anyway. Keep some variation in LMG/SAW so we can do both western  and russian equipped people. Adding an AT4 in place of the second RPG would be nice too.

•  Yeah, keep puddle bases and stick with your historical scale. I would also be okay if you cut the headswaps down to 3 of each type and just did a mix of the autorifles with one pistol and a knife combo none of the SAW, LMG,Rocket luncher, etc. stuff,  but thats me.

• The one thing I would change is maybe add some head options with balaclavas? Like not necessarily adding an entirely new style of head but like have one of the existing styles have an balaclava, like instead of having two boonie hats with glasses maybe one of them should be a boonie hat with glasses and a balaclava.

• @Hudson Adams Good morning from Europe. I think that, given the limited variety of multi-component plastic miniatures of contemporany soldiers, it would be important to keep as many different weapons within the sprue (even if it is at the cost of reducing the number of copies). I plan to combinate it with the ultra-modern infantry from warlod games (project z). Thanks for incluiding the G36, it is very difficult to find in plastic.

Greetings from Spain.

• You know  after relooking at this, I really think you should just go with a "one of each type" approach instead of trying to be uniform with the weapons since each of the base torsos is outfitted differently and they are billed as operaters not US Army or PRC Army.

• I'd love to see the sprue with the AR-15's and the Kalash's.  Numerically speaking theyre the most prolific weapons found in the world.  So it would make sense to have those on the sprue.  Having a SAW and sniper rifle would be amazing.  Given their current trends with Sprue layouts.  I think optimally it would be like 4 AR's, 2 Ak's, and 5 special weapons.  The 5 special weapons could be Ak's and then 3 actual special weapons like a Grenade Launcher, Sniper rifle and Squad weapon.

This is personal preference but please loose the puddle bases.  I get theyre popular with historical gamers, but theyre harder to base.  I like to buy texture bases, and having the puddle bases means I have to do a lot of extra trimming.