Geoff and Eileen

• My god I`ve missed you people so much over the past months. We are both well and so are the animals all of them. I`ve rode the perfect storm over the many days or is it months since my fingers typed mesages to your comments. It as not been an healthy absence as my mind and heart as missed you all, J_Tam , so much wished to see what museam you visited next. 

We have had to buy new computer and a printer, put with the fact that my full time caring role of Eileen as taken aleap forward.  "Time as become the monkey on my back that I can not win the fight only draw,when we changed computer I lost tons of reshearch materials , yes this old fossil should have backed up . No I hadn`t Suddenly I was a member of nothing with no files of projects.

I`ve done no modelling as such since I last wrote with one sad exeption. 

"2022 as ended in a  spectacular mess for my prize "Shadowrun collection" a fallen shelf, some wrongly stored print Ink, as resulted in a Rainbow of coloured and broken Dragons and Vehicles etc.

This collection as been in my life for years and was my pride and joy ,So though it may take the rest of my life to do it, I`m going to make "2024 " rebuild "Shadowrun" .

I`ve started repairing Dragons, and striping the rainbow of colours , gota laugh or I`d bloody cry.

We hope you are all well, ready for X-mas as we are, and that life gives you all good Cheer.

Merry Christmas, my friends I can`t tell you how much saying that here to you all means. Wish I could conqueresds "Time"

Love from Eileen and Geoff

• It's good to see you back! I came here to post a holiday thank you as well, so.I hope you don't mind me piggy backing off yours.

I lost my job in early June when the company I worked for decided to cut down on management. I was in a rough spot financially and emotionally for a bit there and disappeared from the hobby scene. I've gotten a new job since then and I'm slowly getting back into online and offline hobby spaces. 

I wanted to thank the WGA crew. Even though I wasn't posting, and I had to cut back on my FLGS spending, I could still look forward to my Tribe subscription. The ten bucks a month never broke the bank, and the weekly surprises were a real source of joy in a dark time. I should have said this a thousand times over, but I really want to thank thank the WGA team for all you do, and I hope you all have a very happy 2024 ahead of you.

• @Red Bee Missed you myfriend ,so sorry about the job never a good time, . Strange how this Forum and the modelling is so important to our mental health, and well being. I`m in such a lost posistion, now "Time" or rather the lack of it is my nemises. November I had laid plans for Nam, Si/Fi , and Dinos, paints, materials all were ready, my "Careing duties" have increased but I still couped . 

Shadowruns damage as in some ways broken my spirit at 69,  this year with so little modelling achived. Faced with a large mess, of what was my "Zenith" so to say, I want them back and to do that every other plan goes on to hold.

That probably means evenless time on here, which I really need to have, as it`s been just me for so long, not wishing to bore Eileen with all modelling etc.

Any way this will"Shock You", "I brought Printed"  Star Wars and Stargate. and I want those T-rex`s.

Lets hope we both find more oportunity to enjoy our past time in the New Year, To you "Red Bee".