Painting Competitions 2024

• Greetings Everyone!

We hope you had a joyous Christmas and are ready to kick off an amazing New Year!

As we step into 2024, we're thrilled to announce a series of monthly painting competitions that we believe will add a splash of creativity to your year. We have an array of fantastic new releases lined up, and we can't wait to see them come to life on your tabletops.

Starting this year, we're introducing two painting competitions each month—one dedicated to our plastic products and another for our digital offerings. These competitions will take place right here on our forum.

By participating, you agree to let us feature your entry pictures on our social media and website, showcasing your talent to a broader audience. And that's not all—winners in each category will receive a $25 gift card!

So, get your brushes ready and unleash your creativity! We're eager to see the amazing pieces you'll bring to the table. Stay tuned for competition details, and let's make 2024 a year filled with stunning creations!

Happy painting!

• Fantastic! My entry to this year's painting competition was the first time I tried to do something beyond army level painting. This could be a great way to keep me improving!

I hope these will get features on the Mymini factory site. It's always nice to see finished peices on there.

• Irish Warriors