Request: Sell Saga Books+Stuff via WGA?

Should WGA become the world's premier source for English language Saga books and dice?

  • Hey, with Gripping Beast going away, it seems like the world could really use a new primary source/champion for English-language Saga books and dice...

    It's also been hard to get Saga books in the US for ages, so maaaaybe WGA could step into the breach?



  • North Star distributes SAGA - they should be able to get you anything you want! 


  • They don't have a USA hub though, just a UK one. and with the high individual shipping costs and ever shifting tariff situation, getting anything from northstar is ridiculously expensive, whether buying direct or from ebay resellers.

    I think he was suggesting a partnership with northstar to become an official US distributor of their products.


  • @Mithril2098 not going to lie, I always found it a bit pricey buying direct from the UK shipping wise even before the tariffs,etc. and I blame the fuel costs (if nuclear power cargo ships where common, we probably wouldn't notice the taxes as much).


Please login to reply to this topic!