Anyone else excited for the CFB Landknecht Ogre Gunners and Linebreakers? I already planned on turning the current CFB Landknecht Ogres into my Ogryn and Bullgryn squads for my current army build, and these two new lines sound like they will add some needed equipment. Anyone have any idea what all will be included on the sprue? I am already mentally preparing in my mind haha
...I hate to say this, but I would maybe temper your enthusiasm. WGA currently has two "fantasy" lines, which are "classic fantasy" and "classic fantasy battles", aka CFB. CFB, however, is in 10mm scale, making them much tinier than the 28mm classic fantasy ones we know and love. So unless I'm wrong, these bad boys won't actually be an expansion to the existing kit so much as porting it to a different scale.
HOWEVER, good news: WGA just came out with a "damned brutes" kit that should actually match quite well with the ogres. They're sci-fi instead of fantasy, but most of them could swap settings pretty easily. Also, WGA has a bunch of digital versions of ogres, meaning there's some pretty cool upgrades already out there.
@timbus the thirteenth Ah I didn't realize they were the 10mm and I thought they were complimenting the current Landsknecht Ogers... BUT that's okay because the current line gives you 9 in a box and I need 6 Ogryns and 3 Bullgryns. I may just make the shields myself.. And as much as I loved the Damned Brutes, my Ogres will be Vostroyan Firstborn so the aristocratic puffy clothes actually fit my army better.