Here are a number of useful links for information on the Quar. If anyone has links they recommend please let me know so I can add them.
- Zombiesmith... Home of the Quar
- Grimsical.... a hub of Quar links
- WGA’s News Release on plastic Quar
- Downloadable PDF’s of the various Quar games as well as more background information
... also of particular note, not just about the incoming plastic Quar....
- An unboxing of This Quar’s War (you can get the PDF for this game free on the link above)
- A blog covering various Quar projects, including custom sculpts and vehicle builds
- A good scale comparison photo of a metal 28mm Quar and various other 28mm minis
- A brilliant Quar photo gallery with some amazing custom models.
- An interesting podcast interview of@Joshua Qualtieri regarding This Quar’s War. Well worth listening to in order to get a better idea of his design concepts.
- This time a video interview of Joshua Qualtieri with a broader look at the Quar and other Zombiesmith projects. Again, well worth watching.
- A playthrough of Rhyfler’s Pocketbook 1.0
- A review and gameplay video of Quar: Songs of Our Ancestors
- A blog review of Quar: Songs of Our Ancestors
- A trailer video for Quar: Battle for Gate 18 (a VR computer game which replicates a Quar miniatures wargaming experience. Very clever and with various images good for setting the scene on your own Quar gaming tabletop)
- Ironclad Miniatures. A source for resin vehicles that could make good custom Quar vehicles.
- Things from the Basement. A source for MDF vehicles that could make good custom Quar vehicles.
- The Kickstarter page for This Quar’s War 2.0 (15mm but worth looking at for ideas of what Joshua Qualtieri may eventually bring to 28mm).
- A record of Hutch’s Quar project.
- Justin’s Quar Militia video.
- Quar discussion thread over on The Lead Adeventure Forum.
- Warbases... a good source for inexpensive MDF Quar appropriate vehicles.
- Crossover Miniatures.... more MDF Aeronef Airships.
- Twilight: World of Anyaral... looking for interesting alien beasties for your wilds of Alwyd? This is a good place to look...
... and some nicely painted Anyaral examples...
- If you are willing to deal with 3d Printing then Printable Scenery makes some terrain that looks like it would suit the Quar of Alwyd quite nicely.
- Some of Aaron Brown’s Quar sculpt work...
- From the Meeple Guild ... another interview with Joshua Qualtieri with some of the background behind his artistic design decisions
- Miniature Scenery in Australia has a quirky Tramp Steamer that looks like a Quar design...
- Mad Bob Miniatures has a brilliant 1/56 model of the Zaamurets, an armored train.
The Quar also have quite a presence on Facebook from what I understand, although I do not have a Facebook account any longer myself (I use to be a big fan of FB but now I really hate that platform). You try both the Zombiesmith FB Page and there is a Quar Discussion group that you can join.