2023 January Digital Releases

• @JTam Oh, by the way I found out on facebook that the Native Americains are actually for Renissiance, they tagged it first empires by mistake. They should have fixed it by now. 

• Released 31 JAN:

Interesting set.  Like the left and female figure.  Unsure about the hats and masks of the other figures.  But I'm not a SME on this particular area...

Also...

I think that just leaves Spanish Guerillas from the initial announcement?

• The Maori set is really impressive.  The previews don't show the Revolt Era torsos and arms. I wasn't expecting such a large set to end things off. It might have bumped the Arab Revolt as my favorite set of the month. 

I'm kind of bummed that the partisans are nonmodular, and that the Spanish Rebels are being pushed into next month, but all and all it was a pretty great month.

• @JTam it does, though if those miss the boat their range has had content. World Ablaze and Imperial Conquests were the last two to not have a set for January.

Some of those Maori weapon arms should kitbash nicely with the Mississipian figures for armed natives. Culturally out of joint, but for generic or Fantasy projects they should prove useful.

• Quote:

Anybody know what '70s film they are referring to?

• @JTam  Those Chetniks seem to from “Force 10 From Navarone”...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fqnR05az6o

• @Geoff Maybury an update... I ordered on 20th Jan and like you got no advisory that my order had been recieved... I followed it up with an email this week and was told by reply (within 24 hours) by their customer services that my order was "in production" and that I would get another email when my order shipped... not ideal I grant you, but as other "print on demand" services I use take 3-4 weeks to deliver (worth the wait!) Only Games seem to be on par, although their comms are indeed poor... fingers crossed we both get our orders soon!

• Hey guys, back for my usual Sunday trawl through this here fine forum, and it's always highly entertaining and enlightening!

Sadly though I have to report that there's still no news at all on my order from Only Games... I know they have the order so I'm still hopeful that I'll get what I paid for, but this is a little disappointing to say the least 😑

Luckily I scored a bunch of "Antares" plastics on "that auction site" for a very resonable sum, and it's not like the SABLE pile is going to go down any time soon 😂

How are other folk getting on with their orders from Only Games? @Geoff Maybury ?

Not bashing them, just genuinely interested...

• 2 / 2