1. Flying squirrel tribal warriors (with some sci-fi attachments)
2. Constructs in one kit that can make either eight human-sized miniatures, or they can be combined to make two large and three very small miniatures. (Is this possible? If anyone can…you probably can).
3. Medieval or Ancient leper mob armed with villager tools and weapons.
4. ECW dog people/gnolls or beastmen. (Think gnolls with rapier, musket, and capes.)
5. ACW robots. (Think union soldiers with laser rifles and C3PO heads.)
6. Mothmen tribal warriors (again with some sci-fi attachments).
7. German Defense of Berlin (think Hitler Youth, elderly, and injured soldiers).
8. Gypsy caravan Traditional. (Think dancer, fiddler, two children, the caravan itself.)
9. Gypsy caravan Spooky. (Think two ruffians, fortune teller, a different caravan, and maybe a hiding, mid-changing werewolf.)
10. Generic elemental superheroes. (Think flame firing dude, flying woman, earth controlling geezer, water blasting lady, beastial wrestler, robot animal (with small cape), person formed of a swarm, darkness cloak, invisible person getting (un)dressed, etc.)