If it works use it. (Make things Look to scale)

• Best thing about our hobby is that if you see an item you like,and want it to work for you make it. I got really told off for doing this to a Dust  machine 1/48th scale. I wanted as 1/56th ,so with some cutting sanding and additional bits I turned a light scout to a  heavy, not for dust for me.

• With the correct scale hatches ,commander, machine gun and jerrycans, main gun barrel, and storage rack to rear it looks to me right. Cheers. 

• Looks fantastic!

Now I wish I'd scooped a few of those Dust models up a couple years ago when I saw a bunch on sale somewhere - I don't think the scale/size were listed, so I assumed they were too different to use at the time, and I wasn't as interested in sci-fi gaming at the time.

I've heard that 1/48 scale models work well for 28mm miniatures because, even though they're technically just a tiny bit too tall for 28mm, they're actually wide enough that things like hatches accommodate 28mm bodies comfortably, and the thick bases we typically use with 28mm figures tend to make up for the height when the vehicles aren't based.

Based on the photo, 1/48 seemsto work perfectly.  Sadly, most 1/48 scale vehicles seem to be WWII rather than sci-fi, but something like this looks like a great exception!

• @Yronimos Whateley Thank you for your praise, its a shame you missed out,  the only time 1/48Th scale is a pain,  is when its real, a US police car comes up to a figures shoulders at its wings, the roof top hides the figure totally. and it uses both sides of your road, Jeeps have been used for WW 2, but come out as big as an Hummer, and don`t start me on jerry cans.  If its real leave it. Toy or Si /Fi buy it. Cheers mate.