Bored... so used some WA parts to convert GW MODELS

• The Daemonettes heads and arms are a perfect match size wise with the Cannon fodder girl torsos.

And I had two left over elf torsos nd some other bits. So here is one with a WA conquistador armored legs (hacked off a WA conquistador body...) and another one with the legs from a shieldwolf shieldmaiden. 

• The top female Cannon Fodder based miniature looks good.  Makes for a fine Slaneeshi possessed cultist or similar.  

I wonder how the Cannon Fodder bash with Genestealer Cultist bits?  Might make for some good Genestealer Cult reinforcements.  Or a more low pro Necromunda Genestealer Cult gang.  

• They all look great, but those elfs are amazing, I am honestly jealous.

Can I ask what parts did you use? 

• @Vitor Soares the lumineth sentinels. The champion bits are doubled in the box. They give you two identical sprues and each sprue can make 4 regular guys and a champion. But has bits to make the champion as a normal guy too. So esentially you get 2 extra torsos in the box. 

so for the male, it was the extra torso, the lumineth head and back banner, a Frostgrave right handed sword and then conquistador legs. 

the female used the extra torso and head, a spear and shield arm from Fireforge northmen, and a lumineth shield. And legs from a Shieldwolf shield maiden. 

• @William Redford Brilliantly broad selection of parts making some excellent figures. 👏🏻

• @William Redford really good choice of bits. 

• Excellent work as usual, @William Redford