Happy New Year One and all.

• I Know that technically it should be tomorrow but as with X-mas this is still the head less chicken time. Not a drop of alcohol as touched my lips yet not even a rum and black with the X-mas mince pie, but I`m well blessed "Glass Half Full" means I`ve never needed a lot to enjoy myself. Now with one real leg its a good job, I can`t go off half Pi**ed, and hop round in circles, wouldn`t do . Tonight though warm fire, Rum and Black, Good wife, lovely pets, TV,  and chill nothing better. Hope you all had a really great X-mas and that tonight is a special night in all your own ways for you all. So to all the great and special friends on this forum. HAVE A GOOD ONE. Love Geoff and Eileen.  

• Wishing everyone a Happy New Year's Eve and a 2023 that is better than 2022!

• Feliz Ano Novo, and a great year for all. 

• Urte berri on ! Happy new year !

With a special thought for you, Geoff and Eileen, who are our "mascots" here : I wish you light, bread, water... and above all, Love ! In good health, if possible.

In my language : "Argia, ogia, ura... eta batez ere, Maitasuna ! Sasoi onean, ahal bada".

Bihotzetik... From the heart.

• I've been unable to post on the forum for a week or so (get an error message: "You do not have permissions to make new posts")

The issue may be resolved or this might be my one and only post that gets through.

Merry Post-Christmas to everyone.  Happy New Years as well.  

Holiday idea:

Wargame with your Ginger Bread houses for terrain.  High explosive damage to structures can be modeled on the fly and in a most delicious way.   

Undamaged village.

81mm to the roof.

Hit from 105.  Structure about to collapse.  All occupants casualties.  

• Happy 2023 everyone 😍

• "Hi All" Great X-mas, not bad New Year, I`m awaiting a medical test thats been delayed by the "Holls " appears I`ve become animic No Vampires in the family either. Still the same old happy Nut  just really tiered, very pleased with the models and books from Eileen. Once the house is tydy from the holls I`ll photo the Nam bibles and give you the "Knoledge" its amazing how many books you buy to get acurate research done for your wargaming and model projects. Heres to a grat 2023 for us all, Tam that the best destruction of buildings you have eaten. Happy new year brother. Love to all Geoff and Eileen. 

• @Pierre Lerdou-Udoy Thank you our dear "French" friend, we are honoured, all our love to you and all and may 2023 be a joyfull year to your family. Geoff Eileen and the Shepards + Dinky.

• Agur, Laguna! Hi, Comrade !

I have almost the same -very- large family : 3 cats, 3 rams, 3 horses, 3 children (thanks to my revered French-Irish wife), but only 2 dogs ! As for the hens and roosters, I no longer count them. Some kind of strange "gentleman farmer"... for sure.

Keep your spirits up and take good care of yourself, Geoff. And you are right : I am "French" like your Gaelic citizens are British... marriage of convenience.

Izan ontsa ! Be well !

• @Pierre Lerdou-Udoy Take care pal, happy 2023, just chilling and looking at X-mas presents, starting to form a modelling plan for "Nam" and "Survivalists". My biker gang numbers 15 Harleys,  quite chuffed. Got some RV`s to put to the mix, and away they go ready to and rock and load. Cheers Geoff.