Sword Weirdos - Digital Rules Download PDF
You’re wondering what makes Sword Weirdos different from other games. Not much! It takes what I like from other games and mashes it all together.
● Low model count: 5-10 models or so for each side.
● Use any fantasy/historical minis you have.
● Short but comprehensive. Everything in one 24 page zine.
● Minimal tokens, but still a few because I like them.
● No tape measures or rulers, all movement and ranges are measured with 5” sticks.
● Uses all your RPG dice (except the d20, d20's get enough love) because dice are fun.
● A points system, but you shouldn’t worry about it too much.
● Alternating activations, opposed rolls, Maneuver Points, and random tables mean everyone is involved and rolling dice all the time.
A separate 4-page solo rules document.
A pdf with tokens, hobby advice, and a warband sheet.
If you like minis games but giant rulebooks turn you off or seem intimidating, maybe give this a shot.
For any questions regarding the rules within this document please firstname.lastname@example.org