Need Ideas for My Next Game Project- Looking for Suggestions.

• Hey everyone,

I'm in the brainstorming phase for my next game project and could really use some fresh ideas. I’ve got the basic mechanics down, but I’m struggling with the theme and setting. I'm open to anything- sci-fi, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, or something completely out of the box! I have been through these resources https://wargamesatlantic.com/community/xenforum/topic/44284/creating-my-own-game-and-minis-qa UiPath Installation however they are good but I wanted to learn more from the community members.

What kinds of themes or settings do you think are underused in games? Any cool mechanics or story elements you'd like to see in a new game? I’d love to hear your thoughts and maybe get some inspiration from your suggestions.

Thanks a ton!

• @oscar jones South East Asian themes particularly historical ones, remains almost  untouched by the Wargame Rulesets. most noticeably absent are those conflicts that are before  Europe's Age of Exploration, though in general the region is   If you were to go that path I would recommend the Khmer Empire successor states wars with a nice “Kingly War Elephant duels” mechanics since that was a thing.

Likewise Chinese and Korean style Fantasy are not really covered in any big way ruleset beyond Fistfull of Kung-Fu.