Digital Wish List

• I'd love a weapons pack for the Boxers box so that I can use them in WW2 as Guerillas. The box is nice as is but it needs more pistols and rifles, as well as SMGs, and LMGs to really be usable.

• Has anybody suggested that some seated rowers for the norse longship might be a good idea?

• @Tyler Patchin you can use the weapon arms from most of the 19thC, WW1 and WW2 sets, digital or plastic.

One of the really nice things about digital is that any part is infinite. And able to be mirrored if you need it left or right handed.  

• Morris Dancers, hear me out :-)

In England, particularly villages and small towns, Morirs sides are a common sight in summertime. They show up at village fetes and community festivals, they provide a light-hearted, tourist-friendly attraction and keep local pubs in business. However, the Morris tradition is a public interface to the world of English folklore and historic paganism.

Morris miniatures would be a welcome (and unusual) addition to the range of pulp/cult/folk horror figures already found on the market... and as far as I know no-one else has produced any.

• Personally an expansion for the Boshin war to cover command, artillery and cavalry. 

Also digital files for the plastic box sets that have been produced.

• 2 / 2