Death Fields Arena Security

• Painted up my first figures from the digital range. Nothing too fancy, just a basic speed paint.

• Nice, but perhaps the torsos are a little too big, I think that those minis woul be better with closed helmets, so could pass for some hard sci-fi troopers, as seen in Altered Carbon. I think that a STL file of various type of helmets could be welcome(at least for 3D printers owners!)

• I don't think it's the torsos as much as the shoulders. Pads aside, the arms don't look natural. I'd shave off some of the material around the arm/torso join.

• I think the caps are appropriate for a "security guard". I was also thinking that with more military style colors they could work as Stargate Troops, the guns are very simmilar.

The shoulder pads do give them a bit of a bubble shoulder look. 

• The shoulder pads do look a bit less streamlined than I would have expected but the body armor looks right to me.

• Hello,

I hope not to embarrass myself, but from what movie ist the picture from?

Best regards,

Andreas

• @Andreas Penzkofer It is from the Star Wars: Andor TV series on Disney+.

• @Andreas Penzkofer Join the didn`t Know club with me, Andreas, and never feel embarrassed  at asking, you got in just before me, I had no clue either. GG is avery lucky man he has "Disney+" He`s our personal "Disney advisor".  Love you GG.

• I enjoy doing reviews and often comment on both TV shows as well as movies on my blog. There is not enough time to watch all the stuff being made these days... unlike in my youth. So if I can help folks avoid wasting their time on something they will not then I consider my time well spent.

Andor is definitely worth the time to watch. It is a brilliantly mature, character driven slow burner that helps immerse the viewer in the Star Wars universe. While not as fun as the Mandalorian it is far superior to the poorly written Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I can not recommend Andor highly enough. 

There are a lot of streaming channels and I am a bit conscious of spending too much money on TV, but Disney+ has earned a place on my TV where Paramount+ and Apple+ have not. 

• @Grumpy Gnome Time is our first neg, second is the price, it`s a wicked price this side of the pond. We have enough though with Prime and Netflix. Watching IZombie on Netflix and the Rig on Prime  Rig is a dark drama, set of course on a |Scotish Oil Rig. IZombie, a delightfull black/ horror semie comedy, about a Zombie pathologist who helps a Detective solve murders. Quite originally different and a cheerfull retreat in entertainment. Happy 2023 GG long live the "Quar". Love Geoff.

• I just started to see the Rig, it seems interesting, hope that they won't axe it as happened with 1899 or The Bastard Son of the Devil. Andor is really great, it's how a SW tv show(and not only) should've been done from the start, expecially the prison arc it's great, and finally we saw a satisfyng end to a tv serie.