Show Your Hobby Space

• @William Redford 

• I really like the Robotech shelf.

These look awesome.

What Perry kit is the base?

What sized heads?

The Perry infantry seem tiny compared to GW infantry in pictures.  How do these knights scale against GW Empire knights?

• @William Redford Seek help. 😝

Also, I dig the Patlabor models!

• @JTam  this is https://www.perry-miniatures.com/product/wr-40-mounted-men-at-arms-1450-1500-12-mounted-figures/ they are smaller. I used the statuesque pulp scale heads. If you put them right next to a GW knight then they look like teen girls on ponies... :)

• @Benjamin Hayward yeah, we even did a Patlabor rpg using Robotech rules... but these 2 models my wife brought home in a box of used toys she found at a garage sale. I squeeled a little bit and promptly stole them out of the box before my wife could give to our nephew. 

• @William Redford 

I approve. ✔️

• It has been said a couple of times that my hobby space is so tidy. But is it really? I decided to clean up my desk, and "install" another shelf (another offcut I had from my wargaming board). Do need replace the can legs with wooden legs and fixed them with screws to both shelves, it's not very stable this way. I also bought two assortment sorter boxes for bits (the sorter inside the left shelf is nice but hardly portable) and a couple of baskets.

This time I took a before and after picture...

• You guys might have noticed I`ve not posted any photos of my work space , thing is at the moment its portable, its a black tray with a large lip rim so nothing falls off. I take it to the kitchen. or living room, or even out side to the garden. We live in a bungalow now we are retired,  as Eileens health with her legs need no stairs. It works fine though as you have to be ultra tidy and clear up after work. Also I find I`m finishing more, size of models is a bit dauting, that Quin Jet will need thought to get to work. Once finished the models and figures are stored in the shed in under bed boxes stacked on each other . The gamming table as become a table again, and is in the office, with my book cupboards and this computer. A bungalo is a lot like a barge, tidyness is important or you`de sink. So I kid you not here is the tray upside down to us as a photo Base. (Multi purpose) Dinos are boxed away with loads more in shed.  

• @Geoff Maybury 

Beautiful piece of terrain!

Awesome Land of the Lost vibes.

• @JTam Thank you Terrain and animals are my fun zone, never more happy than with a tree, river, waterfall, or spiders web. The Dinos, Dragons etc, they are the icing on my cake, I could relax for hours, using our real rose thorns, for Dino claws and painting,  That base in the photo is large but very light, at the bottom is a good stiff cardboard brown side showing. The hill is heat carved polystyrne, the tree a mixture of real and cork bark, all glued together with ahot glue gun. Then follage from any were you see,pet zones or garden centers.(Above photo) 

• @JTam I want a Dino world for my collection so scenery is built as often as i can here (above) is the back of the spider pond  (below ) the front.

• @Geoff Maybury 

Really, really, nice stuff.  First rate work.  Pictures saved for reference.  Love all the little details.

• 2 / 2