Spacenam/Jungle Fighters

• Found this on Facebook:

Facebook link

Appears to be a Reptilian Overlord and WGA collaboration.

There is no further information on the Facebook post.

Reptilian Overlord is primarily a STL designer/seller.

It's a great time to be a Catachan player.

• Now we know what this sneak peak is from:

Looks like part 49 on the above sprue.

• Very 40k feel to the sculpts.... which surprises me as I do not see any skulls.

• Nice!

• Well I found my Super Mutant types, they also might make good ogres in shadowpunk games.

• I almost thought for a moment these were the previewed kit I'm assuming are "Ooh Rah!", but yeah, these are definitely something else entirely.  Very interesting - I wonder what else (if anything) is planned between Reptilian Overlord and WGA? 

And, I wonder if that partnership is connected to the poll from a couple weeks ago that mentioned reptilians?  (I don't remember the context now, but it seemed oddly specific!)

• @John Wilson Hit the nail right on the head, look really good for anyone out the Vat, or wired, "Long live Shadowrun". So many conversion possibilities for these boys, wonder when?  

• @John Wilson 

Super Mutants... brilliant idea! 👍

• FYI @Wargames Atlantic, I need to know when these are coming because imma need A METRIC TON.

• The old Catachan Codex was a really nice little booklet.

I'm not saying if you Google "Codex Catachan PDF" you can download it... but you can.

It had interesting stuff on making jungle terrain and setting up a jungle board.

Also, some neat special rules.

Obviously out of date for current Warhammer but lots of still good ideas in there.

• I will start Imperial Guard again if these come out any time soon and depending on their price. Did RO mention anything as to a release date?

• There was absolutely no details beside the little blurb I included in the original blurb.

It's well timed though.  The Catachans have a nice command set, and some great looking character miniatures recently.  They just needed some decent basic troops. Problem about to be solved.

• @JTam They were the only figures of GW that we built up a fifty or so section if we were ever invited on to the clubs night board. No army, no invite, and it was a hell of a lovely board . 10x8 rolling hills. valley, river, woods, vegitation lush. 

• Now this is how you do a heavy weapon!

Probably an STL though.....

• Awesome guys! I love them. 

The old Catachan Codex was secretly one of the most powerful in 3rd edition that no one used!

• I wonder how they will match up scalewise with the GW figures.

• @Jimil Louis As done by WA should match the Death Field range.

• @Geoff Maybury they're done by Reptilian Overlords so match his scale. Nothing to do with Death Fields or any of our other ranges. They are a world onto themselves. 

• @Hudson Adams I couldn't find these on the release schedule. Can you give a rough estimate how long I have to clear my backlog and make room for the unholy amounts of boxes i'm gonna buy of these? :D

• @Bonk they're one of those secret ones we just pop out with. There are quite a few of those coming along this year. ;-)