French and Indian War

In reference to WGA French and Indian War troop kits:

• So Warlord has these:

I'm not going to lie.  There's very few things that can't be improved with the introduction of Zombies or Vampires.  Can't remember how many times I've been watching a new TV show and thought "This is OK... But it would be better if they were fighting Zombies/Vampires".  

These make it easy to add Zombies to your French and Indian War gaming.  

Also makes playing a French and Indian War set "Silver Bayonet" campaign that much easier.  These would make fine "revenants".  

• Warlord Games is doing a "Bad Santa"/"Big Bundle" sale.  

This is dang tempting:

Plus they are giving away a really good mini when you spend $75.00 or more.

• @JTam Bit late. Northstar Miniatures created all of the Stargrave, Forstgrave and Oarthmark plastics and metal miniatures (Rendra produces the frames, but Northstar creates figures and I think they box them too).
    I don't really expect they would produce plastics for other genres then the afformentioned. They sort of have a monopoly on those games, despites them being miniature agnostic. 

Wouldn't mind seeing them do plastic sets of (weird) historical periods thoughts, that is compatable with their other plastic ranges. 

• @Berggeit The "Zindians" could be justified by some voodoo enchantment made by some (justified) angry fugitive slaves to get revenge on their ex-masters, either french and british, to wreack havoc on the colonies. Naturally, imagine the siege of The Last of the Mohicans becoming more "interesting" for the sudden attack on each party by revenants, that are pratically unkillable (logically they didn't yet knew how to kill a zombie!)

• @Berggeit 

Good info.  Thank You.

• @Berggeit There's always the chance they might add new plastics for one of their other Osprey collaborations, like Dracula's America or Lion Rampant. But while the latter is a historical army game and the sort of thing box sets of soldiers works best for, Fireforge more or less has a monopoly on the period. 

Silver Bayonet is popular enough that I could *just* see them doing a couple of kits for that. Something like the Frostgrave Wizards or Knights ones that allows you to build a variety of characters. Or monster kits.

• 2 / 2