What sets to buy?

• I intend to buy 2 WGA sets to combine with my existing persians and irish. I intend to get the goths and currently am torn between the late romans for chain armored bodies and the skeletons. Do you have any reccomendations for these or other sets?

• I think it really depends on your priorities for your projects as there are no WGA kits to steer clear of at this point. Each kit stands on its own merits but also provides excellent kitbashing potential. So in other words, I would need more information before I could recommend a specific kit.

• @Estoc like @Grumpy Gnome wrote, it really depends on what is your ideia. Both kits are very good, but I tend towards the Late Romans, purely personal opinion.

• @Estoc Is this a fantasy project or projects?

If it is, you will likely have more fun with the skellies. Also you may want to skip the goths for now and do the Romans instead in that case,  unless you really want more plain clothed folk than the Irish and Persians boxes give you (Have a box of the Goths, they are almost a "genric Dark Age civilian Militia/parttime warrior" kit, good for some things but not real flashy on thier own, and with fantasy you normally want flashy).

If we are talking history, just do Romans and Goths (the only reason to get skeletons in such a case is to steal thier sheilds and for use  as terrian decoration, just buy a sprue of them in that case).

• I'm trying to do fantasy. The goths are for conversion fodder (bows and helmets).

• @Estoc I want the goths just to see how conquistador heads and arms would look on them. 

• @William Redford you'll put those Conquistador parts on ANYTHING, won't you? 😂

• @Mark Dewis yes... yes I will. :)

• @William Redford As it should be 😁

• Well, the late romans could work well for an Arthurian scenario, either historical and fantasy, and it's possible mix various boxes from the same period, don't forget that, contrary to common belief, the late roman army was pratically composed by barbarians, as the one that defeated Attila's Huns in 451 AD.