Rules question

• I created a thread for an upcoming Kickstarter, Shieldwolf, that seems to have been deleted. 

Did this violate any forum rules? I can't seem to find anything saying that this is not allowed and have posted other Kickstarters I thought forum members might be interested in. This subsection is for things not related to Wargames Atlantic ranges, and the rules section basically just states no racism sexism, religion or politics. 

So are topics about non wargames Atlantic minis not allowed? Just curious as to why my topic was deleted. 

• I had assumed you deleted for some reason.  I had just found the perfect IN! GIF when it dissapeared.  

Anyway, I appreciate the heads up.  Female Araby Mordheim gang will be a go.  

(Still think the Valkerie heads suck). 

• Didn't see it, can you swnd me the link via message?

• @Vitor Soares It wont let me message you for some reason. I can make a message but it wont let me save it... so here is the link. Hopefully the moderator will at least note what posted rule is being violated if one is, in the future and not just delete the post.

PREVIEW LINK

• @William Redford thank you. I actually received the message ten times. 😊

I already saved it for when it goes online. So thank ypu again. 

• @Vitor Soares ha! Well. More than likely it was user error (mine), but for the life of me I couldn't get it to send. :)

• I have been wondering just how tolerant this forum was for posting non-WGA material. My posts have generally be in the spirit of spreading information, including highlighting current events in the industry to WGA, and I have respected WGA being more tolerant in that regard than some other forums have been. An informed customer in my opinion is a more confident customer who then spends their money more wisely (and more freely). And companies can make more informed business decisions when they know more about their customers, their competitors and the market in general.