Atlantic Digital files not available on Atlantic Digital Tribes

• Hi all

Just wanted to check, the Weird War Conversion stls are not available as part of the digital subscription tribes? Has this been an oversight, or can we expect more new files to not be available to those who subscribe? 

• Yes they are a release here on the site and available printed on our shop at Only-Games. Not every Atlantic Digital release is part of Tribes or on MyMiniFactory. 

• @Hudson Adams got to say that changes my attitude to subscription. i stay subscribed even though the majority of posts don't interest me enough to download and print. but there is enough goldust to stay on the tribe. if it starts to look like i have to pay even more for the stuff i like, it's going to sour the experience somewhat 

• @Andrew Torrens  Tribes never claimed to be a subscription to EVERYTHING we make digitally and nothing has changed. I guess I would say that the value of our Tribes is a bit ridiculous and we've probably "trained" our customers to expect too much. 10-12 bucks/month with 11 full sets of files across all the ranges meaning you're getting them for basically a buck each. Now, sure, they may not all fit what you like but part of the idea is to just get a lot of interesting stuff. 

To say that that deal sucks because there happens to be other products created outside the Tribes is a bit weird? You're still getting the same amount of "stuff" nothing is being taken away? It's like saying I'm a big miffed that you put out a box of Ogres because I bought a box of Goblins.

I think perhaps we're giving too much away with Tribes and we may be better off just doing a couple genre/period specific ones instead of trying to please everyone with a load of things each month. 

• @Hudson Adams please, for the love of all things good in the world and in this hobby, I beg of you not to change your tribes structuring. This vocal minority does not speak for all of us. 

I very much appreciate the work of your modeling team, and pretty much advertise your releases on every internet forum that I frequent, because of that. 

You fine folks keep releasing AWESOME content, and I'll keep buying. Came out of lurking just for this comment. Many expletives and curses upon they who feels entitled to your creative works beyond prior agreements. 

• Probably shouldn't stir up old dram,but I just wanted to say I prefer the release method for this release. Having the occasional release that doesn't fit the themes of the 11 monthly Tribe releases release as a separate product makes sense. I can imagine someone wwhois a Tribes member primarily for the Great War content being a bit bitter for losing their month's release for a fairly niche product that doesn't really fit what they are members for.

I am really happy that the set was released digitally rather than physical. The DeathFields conversion set is great, but I'd need to buy heavens knows how many for a full army conversion. This set I bought once, and have been printing off bits for my Turnip28 army as needed. It's great.

Helms

Banner