Kitbash - Preacher and Peasants

• Alright folks.
    Those Irish seem to be very popular, and I guess I'll join the party and show mine.

I don't usually assemble whole armies, so this is just a small posse, led by a preacher, with a couple of WGA Irish warriors turned peasants, plus Frostgrave and Victrix laborers.
    I used Fireforge peasant tools throughout the band, and gave the Frostgrave wizard body a WGA Afghan head; I was looking for an exotic middle eastern look for a prophet-like figure.

Paintjob is a mix of my older "base, shade, highlight, pinshade" and newer "wetglaze over base".
    All in all, it's a bit of an impressionist finish, which I feel matches the rough, rural nature of these guys.

I assembled more of those Irish, and I used the ubiquitous Afghan heads again.
    But that's for another post.

No photo description available.

• clever they really work for most pre modern people if adjusted right

• @david phillips 
    Basically, anywhere a guy in a loose tunic wouldn't be out of place, would be fine.
    Which reminds me, I haven't kitbashes those Irish with Afghans yet...

• Excellent kitbashing! These could be used in any Dark Age - Medieval historical or fantasy game...or even pre-tech planet denizens for a Sci-Fi game (you could use more of the Afghans for that too)!

• @Rohan Wilmott 
    Thanks!!!

That's actually what I did...
    I mixed Afghans with Iron-Core.

https://wargamesatlantic.com/community/xenforum/topic/44299/iron-core-kitbashes

• @Araden Kwyll Hello, for some reason I cannot see any of your kitbasing pictures in any of your posts. I only see an error message : No photo description available. Could you possible re-upload them? I'm really interested by your work.

• @Jean-Sébastien Marcoux  I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one

• Sorry, guys.

I have no idea why pictures stop showing up, after a while.
    Probably something related to shifting server and facebook.

I don't even remember what I originally posted.
    I'll try to fix some links, but no promises - might not find the same pictures again.

-_-