Did Flower Wars Ever get released?

• The recent Eagle Warrior release on the Atlantic Digital, I remembered how excited I was for Goonhammer's Flower War game they were developing for a bit. The articles were pretty interesting and I was getting hyped for the release, but they seem to lost steam at before we saw the final form. Does anyone know if the rules were ever released in any form?

Are there any other decent rules for this aetting?

• @Red Bee Pike and Shotte is another set of renissiance rules, so you could probably use that. Also I thought Flower of War was already finished back when it was first mentioned. 

• @Brian Van De Walker as far as I can tell the rules were finished and being tested, but never got a public release. The last article I saw said they'd discuss movement next and then radio silence.

Pyke and Shotte has been on our short list of games to try for ages, but the wife and I never got around to it. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pitch it as our holiday game and see I can distract my wife from ASoIF for a bit.

• @Red BeeHmmm, that radio silence actually suggests personal IRL issues on thier end getting in the way though it could be they hit a snag or 2 in the design.

I will be honest I only suggested Pike and Shotte cuase it is the big supported renissiance game that came to mind first, you could also try KoW history which has lists for both Aztecs and thier Spanish enemies (somewhat fantastic lists) and while looking over Goonhammer themselves I did find a link in the comments to a game called Obsidian Empires which might be more focused on the Mezoamerican conflicts if that is what you are wanting.