Anyone had success buying WA prints via Only-Games

• Hi

Not sure where to put this but I was wondering whether anyone else has used Only-Games to buy physical resin prints of WA STLs? Having no interest in getting involved with 3d printing myself, Only-Games is the only way to access some of the Dark Age STLs that WA is producing (such as Picts etc).

I did a fairly large order in February and have heard nothing from OG. They say it's 15 working days but we're well beyond that now. Plus they haven't responded to any of my emails. I wish I'd read TrustPilot before making my order since the reviews of Only-Games are scathing. Basically it's take forever for them to produce anything, when they do it's broken and wrong and they have terrible customer service. I'd happily take a refund but I can't speak to anyone. 

Has anyone else had any success with this outfit? Why, oh why, did WA partner with this company?

• What's your order number Graham? I'll have them look into it 

• I used them twice (the second time to verify that the first terrible experience wasn't just a fluke) and I can't recommend them. The orders take a lot longer to be produced and sent than they quote and there are issues with print quality and missing parts. I am lucky enough now to have a good friend who has a resin printer and is happy to print what I want just for the cost of the resin.

Try and find someone like that is my best recommendation.

• Have ordered from Only-Games several times w/diminishing success. 1st order was fine other than some stubbornly bent pieces, the next 2 had a few pieces missing. Latest order was for some halflings & 2 WWI MG teams, order placed Feb. 27. The acknowledgement email stated that 3D orders can "take up to 15 working days."

Having received nothing, heard nothing by March 21, I emailed O-G to find out the status of my order. To their credit, I did get a reply w/in a day, which said, "Please note that larger orders take longer to produce. In addition to this, reprints can extend our production timeline." That IMO is info that would have been useful in the original acknowledgement.

Was also told that "99 / 100 of the your pieces are complete." Well, that last 1 piece must be quite a doozy, because it's been 12 days since that reply & STILL no tracking number, no indication of shipment, no minis -- more than 5 weeks from my original order. (And assuming it does ever ship & arrive, I will have to hope all the pieces are in fact present & intact.)

I cannot recommend O-G at all, which is a shame, as at the moment they're my only avenue for acquiring any of the many minis WGA is offering via 3D, since a 3D resin printer is never going to be in my future. It's a loss for me, as some of those minis don't have counterparts available anywhere else (yet). And it's a loss of potential sales for WGA.

**Squeaky wheel, I guess. Contacted Only-Games & WGA & posted here ... & now, April 5th, I FINALLY got a tracking number from OG (although Royal Mail doesn't have the package yet, so it may not have truly shipped yet) & notification of a refund for shipping costs. That's certainly something, but still doesn't change the aggravation of waiting 5 weeks from the date of my order for any movement, PLUS however long I'll be waiting now for delivery. And then we'll see if everything arrives intact & complete, which has mostly not been the case on previous orders. I still say WGA should cast about for a more reliable 3D partner.

• @Hudson Adams Thanks for the offer but I finally got a response from Only-Games after 3 attempts and 10 days.

Though they say all over their WA products that it will ship in 15 working days, it now seems that "Larger orders take longer to produce". They don't mention this at all. It's only around 30 minis. If it takes 30 working days to produce 30 minis, that doesn't bode well. Normally I buy metal and plastic in batches of 100 minis or so. Would that take 3 months?

They also mention that around 25% of the parts need to be reprinted since they failed in production. That doesn't sound at all encouraging. On the positive side, I suppose the seem to realize that parts are not up to standard. It just sounds like a business that's just not scaleable to fast bulk production.

All I can say to WA is please get more plastic Dark Age sets so we don't have to bother with OG. This will be my first and last order.

• Well nothing back from OG. Given they only had 25% of parts that had failed, I don't think they can have any excuses at this point. Sent more emails but no responses. I just want to cancel now.

Trustpilot gives the impression OG is a somewhat scammy operation. Take your money, hold it for a couple of months and then send you something wrong/broken/incomplete. I leave another 1 star review to add to the rest so others hopefully steer clear.  Just a bit surprised given it's part of My MiniFactory.

• OK, so update. Finally received my order from Only-Games today (4/16), 49 days after ordering back at the end of February. Condition of the ordered minis: the 2 halfling leaders are fine other than the shouting head is missing, but I can live w/that; plus enough extras that the 1 bent swordblade isn't an issue. The WWI French MG team is all there, w/way more extra heads than I'd ever need, especially since I have plenty of leftover from the boxed plastic set. Glad they sent 2 actual gun barrels, since 1 is irretrievably bent. The WWI German MG team could've used that, as the 1 gun barrel they did send is not the best print. On top of that, they didn't send the trigger mechanism, so there's nothing for the gunner to hold. (This was after I made a point (TWICE) of asking them to be certain they included all the requisite pieces for each set). I'll see what I can cobble together from bits of plastic rod, etc. as a replacement, since I really don't want to wait another month & 1/2 for a single bit to be printed & sent from the UK, nor do I really care to deal w/O-G again.

• @Michael von Glahn. It seems I may have beaten you since I'm now at 51 days. Nothing back except two template responses from OG (either a copy/paste or a bot). I've asked for a full refund. OG are a terrible company. I can't decide if they deliberately treat customers like dirt or it's just incompetance.

I also think it doesn't show WA in a good light in that they collaborate with a company like OG. The Trustpilot reviews are just getting worse with 59% now 1 star ratings and no attempt by OG to respond to poor reviews in recent months.

• I am having a similar experience with Only-Games.  Feel oddly content that this isn't just happening to me.  I have ordered before and did not seem to have major issues, but this time I recieved a similar stock response to my inquiry after a month of waiting without updates.   The digital models from WA look fun, but don't seem obtainable without self printing.