Stl Scaling

• Hi, Big fan of both the physical and STL's. I was wondering if there were any suggestion on scaling the stls of say Palmyrene STLS to match the scale of say bulldogs for example. I've noticed that there seems to be a bit of a different scale. Thanks for any advice and keep up the good work

• Because resins and resin print settings vary a bit, the best advice I can offer is to use a reference figure that you have printed (I use one of the European peasants). You will be able to see in your editor or slicer how that figure compares to the one you're looking to print, while also being able to compare the printed reference figure against the plastics.

Also note that it's not just nominal height. The Death Fields ranges are "heroic" proportion to mix with classic Warhammer 40K, while the historicals are generally designed to fit in with the common proportions used by wargaming manufacturers of the era they are for. These *do* vary! Sometimes a figure printed at the "correct" height is just going to look odd against another one. It's a bit of a black art, but comparing your digital figure against a reference one helps with the fine tuning.

• Cheers, thanks for the help. I figured that its more of an art than a science. 

The info has been help.