The "extra" Conquistador Cavalry set?

• Following up on today's announcement that we are taking the Conquistador Cavalry set and going forward with two sets - one for Conquistadors and one for armored European cavalry...we have to decide what to call the armored set!

Taking suggestions along with the date range you think this will work for. The parts (not including duplicates) that will be part of the set (and obviously not including the horse bodies) are shown below. Let us know what you think!

• looks like you can build both the Demi-lancers and the Reiters from that kit. but i'd go with Reiter, since that was the term used closer to the age of the conquistidors.

• They still look very spanish, why not just call them Caballeros (the spanish word for knight) with rough date and be done with it. You could also just label them as knights or noble cavalry with rough date, I wouldn't go with Reiters or Demi Lancers if both options are in the box.

• Or you could label them cuirassiers, since those had the sort of heavier plate these figures have, during the 16th and 17th century.

Pappenheim's cuirassiers, 1630's

• @Mithril2098 they don't quite look like that, a lot of outfit changes clearly happend from when the Conquestdors landed in the Americas (what this STL work for, for sure) and Gustavus Adolphus time (whats in  your picture).

Honestly I get the feeling these would be best titled "Western European Heavy Cavalry from 1510 to 1590" boring as that may seem. That said "Caballeros" would fit in with the sets already in the line and cover all the cavalry options here.

• Any idea when both sets will be available to order ?  

• Once we're done with tooling in a few weeks they'll be up for pre-order.

• @Hudson Adams Will there be a chance for folks who have pre-ordered the cavalry set before it was split into two to alter their order to include the second set?

• @Jim Heath yep!

• @Hudson Adams Hmm, I might do that, is there an estimateon when that is?