Heads!

• Something just struck me today that would be super useful. A heads pack.

I bought a set of the generic #27 head from the Ooh-Rah frame to use on Raumjagers bodies, as they are one of the few head options that fit with those big collars. I wanted to use the Raumjauger in non-atmostpheric conditions and I wasn't super big on the skull masks with the motif I was going for.

I'd love to buy an STL pack of the most generic heads/helmets for the whole Death Fields range.

Suggestions:
    Ooh-Rah 27
    Les Grognards Gas Mask heads
    Bulldogs Gas Mask Heads
    Cannon Fodder Hazmat Heads

WGA Heads are fantastic for conversions, but hunting them down on Ebay is tedious and selection is limited. Buying a whole box of models for just heads isn't really cost effective. I'd happy pay $8-$10 for the option to just print off the heads I need for a given project.

• While I'm ranting, female heads for the rest of the sci-fi range would be awesome 3D printed. Raumjager, Grognards, Ooh-Rah, and Bulldogs would also be enriched with some female heads.

Everybody likes badass battle bi-... ladies.

• honestly, a lot of people have been asking for more deathfields upgrade sprues. the one we have mostly is more guns, with a few extra heads. it would be nice to have one with backpacks, pouches, and other 'kit' (inclusing perhaps a few things like scopes and other stuff to bling up weapons), and a third one with a variety of new heads would make for a nice addition as well.

• There are some gas mask heads with helms from ghe WWI German set, and the gas mask heads without helmets/caps from the WWI Russians, which would make excellent "generic" Death Fields heads of this sort (preferably modified with the Death Fields style ball-in-socket necks instead of the historic flat-fit, but you take what you can get!)

Both of those helmets are classic gas-mask-goon style heads.

Probably pretty much limited as one of my niche interests, but there's also a few heads from the Partisans I set that I could certainly stock up on, especially in a greater variety - specifically the fedora and flat-cap heads, great stuff for noir/pulp goon squads and gad guys of all sorts, I'm mixed-and-matched them onto Dead Man's Hand gunfighters, fantasy and sci-fi RPG characters, zombie apocalypse survivors, Cthulhu cultists and investigators, and more.  (Too bad there aren't more suit-and-tie and overcoat bodies to work with for this sort of thing, but again,you take what you can get in this niche!)

I absolutely LOVE the set of Digital Atlantic alien heads that are out there - I snagged a couple pre-printed sets as soon as I saw them.  They go great with the Stargrave plastic figure kits (which include similar alien heads of all sorts), and I'll surely be using them for fantasy and pulp/Cthulhu monster projects as well.  I'd love to see further sets of alien and monster heads like these!  (I can't help noticing that there's a distinct lack of inexpensive zombie and ghoul kits out there, again I'll take whatever I can get in the horror/noir/pulp niche of the hobby!)

• I love modular figures, especially if they can be used with your other releases. That said, a set of generic human heads with a variety of facial hair, expressions, hairstyles, and racial features would be fantastic! If you really want to go the extra mile, maybe some headgear! As a child, my favorite toys had separate helmets, weapons, and accessories. Just a thought...