Wolfrider and orc teasers!

• I really like the possibility of building 10mm mass battle armies for Middle Earth! I've been using/learning a game ruleset called Fantastic Battles that I really enjoy.

• We might be making a good few fantasy sets over time!

• @Hudson Adams About that I had thought, couldn't grandscale Dragonmen and Dog Beastmen double as 28mm kolbolds, (I mean most of the Kolbolds I have are 15mm).

• We don't make 15mm though - we make 10mm. And we strive to make the 10s one piece and I'd want anything 28mm to be multipart. Also 15mm seems like it would be too small? I'd make them about a 1/2 a head shorter than the halflings I think? 

• @Hudson Adams one would think but Reaper does them about 15mm, and if they are half a head shorter than the Halflings it might be wise to consider one piece molding them anyway. That said Dragonmen and Dog themed Beastmen (maybe samurai dog theme beastmen) would not be bad grandscale fantasy options even if you do seperate for 28mm kolbolds.

• "We might be making a good few fantasy sets over time!"

Great news! I bet a lot of gaming groups and individuals have been waiting for plastic 10mm fantasy armies, elves, halflings etc

It's been a huge hole in the hobby for a while.