What exactly is the funding goal?

• I am a bit confused on when a set is ready to be chosen for production. Both the Germanic army builder and the warring states infantry have crossed $3000. Do they have the same funding goal, or does each project have it's own? Exactly how close are these two sets to getting funded?

• The sets you mention are part of the 12 that are being voted on now. Once the Conquistador Cavalry are on pre-order we will be picking the one with the highest votes to move to pre-production orders and if it reaches the $6,000 goal it moves onto production. 

I. THE CENSUS: The Wargames Atlantic community suggests new plastic sets. Use #voxatlantic to make sure your idea is noticed!

II. SUFFRAGIUM: A poll will be created to determine which of the suggestions from The Census will go through to the final stage of voting.

III. PRIMA QUAE PRIUS: That’s This Stage Below! Purchase gift vouchers in $5, $10, $25, or $50 denominations for the set you want to win. Every $1 is one vote! The set with the most votes will be moved to funding.

IV. DARE PECUNIA: The winning set from the below 12 is put up for pre-order. Every pre-order counts toward the funding goal. Once the funding goal is reached, Wargames Atlantic will match the amount and put the set into production.

When the winning set is in production, we will start over with THE CENSUS to add a new set and start the process over.

• Ok so whenever a suvvesful vox populi set goes on preorder that's when another set with the highest amount of votes gets moved to the next stage? Am I understanding that right?