Classical Indian

• It would be great to see a range of plastic Indian infantry and cavalry as AFAIK no-one does these and the metal ranges aren't all that great.

• Overall I agree on that being good plastic set idea though I think the Egyptians and Chariots already planned take precedence as do Warring States Chinese.  I only know of one group contemplating doing more new metal sculpts of Ancient East Indians of that era and it’s not like they don’t show up in every general ancient war gaming book that has Alexander the Great’s Conquests as a gaming option.

• I would love Classical Indian.

• So would these lead to war Elephants?

• @Brian Van De Walker that would be great: war elephants, 2 and 4 horse chariots and cavalry!

• Classical Indian would be very welcome as opponents for Alexander and in their own right. I would suggest including head variants that reflect the evidence from the elephant medallions. These provide the nearest contemporary evidence for the appearance of Porus troops at the Hydapses. The shape of the turban shown is pointed and varies considerably from that shown in later classical Indian art from which the Duncan head reconstructions derive. The medallions also show a Persian style chariot in use by the Poravas so a choice of chariot design would also be welcome.