Fallout Vault Dwellers

• Here's a test model I built as a grizzled old Vault Dweller from Fallout using the Cannon Fodder as a base.

• That's fantastic!  I'm not familiar with the game, but I get the general idea, and this character looks great.

I'm not sure what the head came from, but the Cannon Fodder body is there of course, and I believe those arms came from Stargrave figures. 

I've got a few similar heads in my bits bin that came from, I think, some Warhammer militia men, and maybe some Frostgrave kits - those grizzled old veteran heads like that have a lot of character, wich I had a better source of that sort of thing. 

I ought to go back and look to be sure, but I believe some of Wargames Atlantic's Dark Age Irish and Goth heads might come close - in fact, now that I think of it, there's something post-apocalyptic about those Dark Age Irish, too - just add modern and sci-fi weaponry, and put them in some bombed-out ruins or dismal bomb shelter vaults, and they'd make fine post-apocalyptic scavengers!

• @Yronimos Whateley The head is from an old GW Fantasy Empire kit, everything else is Cannon Fodder aside from the greenstuffed Pipboy 3000

• Fantastic - I forgot that the Cannon Fodder included a arms in those poses!  :)