D&D part-works minis

• Alright, for what it matters, I'll throw my two coppers...

I loved the idea of upgrade kits.
    I think I bought a bunch - and, aside note, I'm liking the new plastic - more bendable and kitbashable than the old stuff.

I agree about the idea people will buy Frameworks, until they discover cheaper options.
    Or never, the same way GW-aficionados will never betray their brand.
    Me, I'll probably buy a couple kits - the dwarf cleric seems interesting - but I don't see myself buying a whole encounter for 50$.
    Brent from Goobertown made a video saying the same.
    No matter how cute those kobolds look, the asking price is too steep - especially considering the alternatives.

I would love character kits the same vein of upgrade kits.
    Extra bodies, extra bits, extra stuff.
    A sweet price would probably be between 5 and 10€ per sprue, though.
    Consider a kit with EIGHT character-level models - think Frostgrave Knights or Wizards - usually costs about 15-20€.

For sprue contents, I would pick exotic stuff, you can't usually kitbash from a mix of fantasy and historical kits.
    Musical instruments, tails, wings, heads with peculiar facial features like horns or halos.
    We usually have enough bits to kitbash fighters, wizards, to some extent clerics and rogues/thieves.
    Bards are probably the least represented class in the bunch; since you're good with niche markets, that were I'd look first.
    Female characters are another under-represented niche.
    Oddly enough, naked barbarians with bulging muscles are another seldom represented class in HIPS kits.

So... something along the lines of a female Aasimar Bardbarian character, perhaps?

:D

• @H M Hmmm, to be honest I would just have WA stick with thier history scale for fantasy adventurer/average sized humaniod types, lots of great options in that scale already that work great with fantasy, and its not stuck in Dark Ages/middle ages or SF land with regards to things like weapons and armor unlike Northstar. Its just a better scale for fantasy in my opinion, but I know some people disagree. 

• I go back and forth alot on which scale I like better, and to be honest some of my favorite minis are kit bashes of two or 3 manfactureers.

• 2 / 2