Frustration with the Australian warehouse

• Just got to get this off my chest. But the time for shipping from the Australian warehouse keeps being put back and back and back. I've had and paid for Boxers and Bulldogs on preorder since March, with the estimated time to ship now 26 August.

It keeps getting a week to ship added every week.

If I'd not preordered, but waiited until they was in stock with a third party retailer in the UK or US, I'd have them by now. 

It's very frustrating. 

• Five months?  Frustration justified.

• Hi Mark yes it's been a bit frustrating as it's taken a while to get space to get them there. We were bumped a few times but the second flight is booked in for this weekend hence moving it back a bit. 

Boxers and Bulldogs have only been available in the UK for about ten days so you're not missing out too much off the release. Future ones should be faster and you can still get free local shipping! 

• @JTam Well, two months of that was the delay that everyone suffered when they relocated their operation from China to the US. But the US warehouse was stocked by June and the UK one by July. It's just annoying those of us that preordered didn't get out orders shipped out from the US warehouse.

• +2 weeks. Bump.

@Hudson Adams purchase and shipping from third party sellers in the UK usually works out to be the same cost as purchase and (free) shipping from the Australian warehouse, because I don't pay VAT. Roughly AUD$40-45 per £20 item (i.e. most of the boxes). Depending on exchange rates, Aus warehouse is charging $45-55 a box. Yes, the local shipping is free, but the unit markup to cover the US to AU shipping isn't. Royal Mail also reliably delivers from UK to AU within two weeks.

You may find it's better to wind up the idea of an Australian warehouse if it's actually hurting your business like this. Or at least the retail side of it. Possibly look at consolidating it with the UK operation?

• Excited that my orders now show "fulfilled", so hopefully I'll get them next week!

Sorry for the bellyaching.

• Received all three yesterday. Very happy with the products!

• Mark that were nothing....Spacenam have been on preorder for five months now and only just shipped from the States a few days ago, so will be another month before they start shipping from the Oz warehouse, then add Oz Post four week standard delivery time and it will be seven months from paying to receiving.  I have considered ordering from England as their post gets priority and is usually quicker than ordering from within Australia.

Its just part and parcel of living at the arse end of the universe I think.

• @Brendan Flynn probably didn't need to necro this thread since it was resolved. Four weeks for Aus Post doesn't sound right though... my orders from WGA in the past have only taken two. 

• Mark, Oz Post usually takes three to four weeks to get to me in Esperance from over East.  It has been progressively worse over the last few years.  Prior to the pandemic it was four days anywhere in the country, but like many other businesses in Oz, the postal department have dropped their standards completely.  If an item does not have tracking then you shouldn't even expect to get it, mine have never arrived.

Anyway another month has gone past and the Oz warehouse still has no stock of many items, and I am still waiting for my Space Nam to arrive, along with Ogres.  Surely it cant be much longer.

• @Brendan Flynn the tracking has been reasonably accurate so far. I mean, I get that you have to wait extra from Aus warehouse to Esperance - as I have to wait  for Aus warehouse to Hobart - but it's likely to arrive and get shipped this week.

• Esperance? You have my sympathy Bredan. Being in Perth is bad enough to get interstate or overseas deliveries, but I can imagine that delivery to Esperance is another whole level of pain.

• @Paul Mitting So sorry for all of you, seems so crazy that the world has sunk into chaos with post and delivery, lets hope we all get sorted and start getting back to enjoying the build and paint. When the only worry is "Dam it`s shot out the twizzers" (never to be seen again lost on the Dog or the shag pile carpet). Cheers all Geoff.

• I am still waiting for my Space Nam order from 22 July 2022.

• @H G Hi HG I looked up your email but we have no record of an order for you and there's no other info in your profile to tie to an order. Can you reach out to us so we can see what has happened here? Thanks! Hudson 

• I have used the Contact us for reference.