Late Roman Legion for Dux Britanniarum?

• Hey Everyone, 

I was wondering if the Late Roman Legion (1) box would work for Romano British in the game Dux Britanniarum from Toofatlardies?

I am trying to learn more about the the Dark Ages but I am quite new to the period. 

Thanks 

• @Macho Mandalf 

Indeed my fellow canadian, since WGA Late Romans are covering the Romano-British period. 😁

When in doubt, just consult other manufacturers website (like Warlord or Gripping Beast -both were my first results when googling for "romano british miniatures") and compare models. 

• @Steven StGeorges 

Awesome! thanks for your help

• @Macho Mandalf 

No trouble my friend, next mickey's on you. 😁

• @Macho MandalfMandalf they would definitely work. You should also consult Footsore Miniatures, @Steven StGeorgesStGeorges indicated Gripping Beast, which is also a good visual aid. 

• the recently announced unarmored late roman legionarres would be ideal for roman-british troops. generally only the nobility and their retainers would have access to metal armor, most of the infantry would have little more than a spear and shield, maybe a helmet and/or sword if they've fought in a campaign before. so using the unarmored infantry box for the bulk of your force, and a box of the armored ones to make your command units and elite troops would make for a very historical force.