Ogres

• I purchsed the 5 box deal. Pictured below is 3 boxes. There is also a 3D printed Ogre captain and 2 GW ogor cat-beast riders. 

So Far:

* Ogre Captain with bodyguard

* 2 Catbeast riders

* 1 Unit (3 man) hand gunners

* 1 unit (3 man) pistoliers

* 2 units (9 man) halberdiers

May add my halflings to this army. Still contemplating. 

I have 2 more Ogre boxes. Will probably do 3 more 3 man hand gunners and then save the last box to see if March digital has any female bits. Also have 2 more Cat-beasts... 

• Quite the force.

Any chance you could take some size comparison pic with any other WGA, Games Workshop, or Perry miniatures you have handy?  

Thank You!

• @JTam I posted these last week. I can take some more pics tomorrow. I have GW Dark elves, Nemarti, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Firstborn Marines, Chaos (warhammer and 40K) and Slaanesh AoS. Did you have any in mind you wanted to see next to a WA Ogre?

• @JTam I also have Escher, If you were thinking of using these in Necromunda.

• A Halfling/ Ogre alliance sounds unstoppable. You got the slingers at range and the brutes upfront. Love it!

• @Red Bee and in an emergency, the Ogres can fling the... 'flings.

• @William Redford 

Great pics.

Mostly interested in the WGA Ogres scaled against WGA and GW human Infantry.

• I guess you could just run the Halflings as whatever those little Gobbo things are that hang out with GW's Ogres.

• Ok, Here is an Ogre with a dark elf executioner, a GW greatsword, a WA halfling, a WA conquistador, an Othmark soldier with WA conquistador head and gun, and a malifaux lady used as a dark elf samurai in a pathfinder game. 

• @William Redford 

Thank You.

The WGA Ogre was looking a little weedy compared to some of the other brand's Ogres.

But they look suitably intimidating compared to human Infantry.

• @William Redford "Oh What a Lovely War" Wow what a magnifficant army. Thats going to be an amazing force on the table I love them Bill.