Hello. Given how there's years worth of news/blogposts since the company's inception, there is a lot of information to comb through. I'm sure this was outright stated in one of them but I'm super curious what did happen to the Spanish set?
The company seemed dead set on making Napoleonic Spanish being the 1st set released. Not one of the 1st sets, THE FIRST set! And yes this started start of 2020 before everything went to heck in a handbasket, but it still looked like this plan was chugging along. And then something happened to make a swerve.
What was the official reason? I can only think of the below:
1. The planned sprue or runner (for you gundam fans) was not satisfactory or working and needed massive retools.
2. The original sculptor left the company, requiring a new sculptor.
3. Covid made this set too "risky" from a profitability standpoint.
4. Making the models as historically accurate as possible required more research and planning, especially given how uniforms and equipment can change drastically in just a few years in this genre.
5. No matter how loud people get on the internet, this would have still been a very niche set to sell in reality.