Poll!

We launched Atlantic Digital back in November 2022 and we now have close to 200 digital sets in our catalog across 11 ranges and we also have digital products from other creators available in our store (with many more to come!) We have also been increasing the number of printed versions of our digital products on Only-Games.co for those without access to a 3D printer. Let us know all of the things you agree with below about digital products - and let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

• We are currently running a poll in our Facebook Group that I thought would be interesting to have here as well. The forum polling only allows a single answer so pick the one that is most appropriate. Thanks!

• Honestly, I would love to buy some of the printed stuff since I don't have the space for a 3d printer at all. Which is why I voted for the physical versions one instead of the only interested in hard plastic one.

My biggest interest is the customizability of the stuff. Since unlike OnePageRules, your stuff is still relatively customizable on OnlyGames.