Medieval Fantasy Monster Hunters/City Guard

• For visibility:

• @Vitor Correia well you also brought up plate armor as a justification for doing them as medieval an that with monster hunting means knights to me, the Witcher tends wear weird chain and leather armor, a look which honestly I feel Frostgrave already covers fairly well, same deal with that guy.   Also if I wanted almogavars for fantasy or otherwise in thicker than historic scale proportions, I would just get the Heroic/Cinematic scale ones Fireforge sells.

• @Brian Van De Walker a lot of stuff was brought up within different contexts, but my aim was late medieval inspired. Longsword, plate armor, which can be just parts not fully covered. The example above is some sort of lame lamelar plate, and the context of its creation was for fantasy almogavar, which in reality look nothing like that.

I have seen frostgrave and their knights and soldiers have some good bits, altough still quite limiting, hence why I thing WA could do much better. (Oathmark has some decent miniatures with god awfull heads, again WA can do better.)

• @Brian Van De Walker I think a plastic fantasy upgrade sprue for historical ranges would be cool and would help adapt historical ranges into fantasy, since most fantasy cultures are just borrowing from IRL cultures anyways.

• @Charles Tottington Victrix just previewed a fantasy upgrade sprue for their early medieval cav. Looks good, if minimalistic. Helmets, cloaks and shields. 

• 2 / 2