Aztec Lizardmen

• Aztec Lizardmen on dinosaurs. I need a big army of those

• @Paul Evans ... That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen😆, though I suppose that could be doable, but why not 28mm ones though? what supported rules would you play with them with?

• Warmaster I would suggest.  There are several sources for the requested army.  Eureka miniatures 10mm lizardmen are excellent miniatures nut it would be nice to supplement these troops with WA lizardmen which would cost less than the metal minitures at Eureka.  Cromarty forge also offer very high quality 10mm miniatures.

I am excited that WA has ventured into this arena as it is cheap enough that I can double the size of my current armies very quickly.  Keep them coming.  I have 10mm Imperial Romans, Mongols, and Lizardmen, but will probably collect Samurai, Aztec, and possibly others.  I will just have to wait for WA to roll out a few more armies.

• @Brendan Flynn I asked for a supported game,  Warmaster died with WFB and it has not been revived given its on WayBack machine for free and I get the sinking feeling the history version was more popular😆.

Why do Aztec lizardmen when WA can redo the lizardmen they have in 10mm for nappy style colonial games as althistory opponets or do SciFi human infantry with games like Heavy Gear in mind?