"WHEN" I get round too "IT".

• We have moved house four times, each time for a while, some thing gets lost, or goes missing.  Saddly never seen again ,three years ago we moved here our last move. Real life messed up my hobby, but at last I`m on track. I`ve cleaned away so much,  and am now just going with 1/56 th scale, Modern, Si/Fi. and Fantasy.

So here I am pulling out what little hair I have. trying to find a project  from my past to finish.This machine started its life as a Matchbox toy, I saw that it had a good potential for a recovery, engineer vehicle. So brought it from TrS, its travelled 3 houses, with no more work done, now  2022 seems like a good time to dig her out, and finish her properlly. Great to go with W.A `s new modern and ultra modern figure releases.

• That is brilliant mate, looking forward to seeing her finished.

• Nothing like moving your household a couple times to weed out what you thought you should keep and what you actually do. The wife and I have been through that a few times ourselves. 

• Thanks Grumpy, Mike, yeep I`ve had the bigest clear  out of my life, nearly all my Si/Fi gone, all my Aliens. At 67 years young ,I suddenly realized, I would not be able to build. all I`d amassed over the years. Sad but true. Also I`ve made the decescion to go with one size scale for all my projects. So all buildings, vehicles, scenery, can be switched around  to work for all gaming or photo plays.

• Hi Geoff. Sitting here 4 days short of my 63rd birthday thinking about what you wrote and thinking how liberating it may be to chuck out all my other scales and just settle on 28's. Other scales being 15mm and 20mm. 28 is much easier on the eyes to paint and play for sure, nice details to boot. Yes, will have to give that some thought.

• 28mm for me, all the way. We had some other scales we started but we decided to focus on 28mm instead and got rid of the others. Trying to get as many applications out of miniatures and terrain is part of our purchasing decision process.

• @Mike Higgins This Pandemic, moving home,  an injury,  it brought a horrible scence of my own mortality and  too many things. I really cleaned it all out 67years young, and i finally saw that I could`nt build paint it all. I decided Rubicons new 1/56 Vietnam range with figures,  had so much I wanted. so with that in mind, out went all the New Scale? Aliens, Zombizide.Dust, etc, all that stayed a few wargames foundry figures and Studio mins. Now however every piece of scenery  will match, every man and machine could be used in any game. Si Fi ,Real, Modern, Fantasy one hat fits the lot, do I regret it no not even my beloved Alien collection. Cheers Mike.