Conquistador Size Comparison

• We had requests for a comparison to the Warlord Landsknecht set. I did a quick photo shoot (with an extreme closeup hence the fuzziness). The landsknecht puddle base is about .5mm taller than the Spanish so I compensated with a bit of paper magnet under ours although it's still about 1mm or so off. In general our guys are taller and a touch beefier but with more proportionate heads. See what you think...

• Thank you for that. I am looking forward to the  Conquistadors for both historic and fantasy use!

• As someone who plans to use them for fantasy, "taller" and "beefier" are always good so they don;t look too out of proportion next to fantasy minis.

• Any chance we could get a side by side with GW zweihanders?

• Looks great to me! 

Of course, I'm not very picky about this scale, but these are pretty close in my book.

• Super helpful! Thank you very much.

• Here are my conquistadors built for Freeguild along with a size comparison with (7th edition) GW artillery crewmen

• Those conquistadors really look fantastic, can't wait to get mine. And great to see what they can mix with the older GW kits that were a little more historical-oriented despite being fantasy.

Now they just need some 16th century Ottomans to fight against (one can dream!)

• @Daniel Broaddus Are your units going to be a mix-mash of weapons (like the old Empire militia)? Or are those pictured above from several different units? 

I am thinking

30 pike

30 sword and buckler

2 x20 gun

and a bonus 30 halberd (made from landsknecht bodies)

• @William Redford I'm a Wargames Atlantic maximalist (mostly that is). I'm just using WA to make my Freeguild stuff.