Box for swarms of flying animals, for example:
- one or two swarm parts for ravens xor crows and two single of those birds
- two or three swarm parts for bats and two or three single of them (probably most common swarm of flyers in games, friends of spiders in at least one game)
- some bug swarms for example scarab beetles for egyptian sets (for examle as Scarab Swarms for 9th Undying Dynasties) (or mosquito like stinger from dnd or locust) and some single ones.
- swarm of the parrots and four single models (pirates, aztecs, conquiscators)
- optionally some single wreid (superb bird-of-paradise, toucan, kiwi) or popular flyers(wasp, owl, post version, hawk, falconer glove bits).
Multiple of types of swarm in one box, because lot of the games would need less than all 6 sprues (based on spider size of them) and it would be probably impossible from buisness side to made them all separatelly.
Some swarm parts and single models allows to customize swarms to not looking alike, tho making terrain support for them would be on customer or, in case of accepting this suggestion: https://wargamesatlantic.com/community/xenforum/topic/58949/creepy-trees-plastic-terrain it could use tree branches as a base for swarms.