Ro-Bobbies Reporting to the Death Fields

• Thought I'd share the start of my custom Death Field Team: The RoBobbies:

At first look the perfection obsessed synergies of the Binarchy seem like an unlikely sponsor for such a chaotic and uncivilized activity as the Death Fields, but when they first found the primitive and barbaric Earth they found an unlikely reflection of themselves in the officers of the Scotland Yard, who sought to bring law and order to a brutish society. Inspired by this they abducted a small force and sought to prove to that Order above all was the guiding force of the galaxy, by pitting thr Bobbies against others of their ki d that sought only destruction and disorder in the Death Fields.

Over the centuries the Bobbies developed a dystopia fashistic society where dedication to The Game of Law and Order, or Copper's and Robbers as they some time call it, is all that truly matters. Many have augmented themselves to resemble their abductors, who they see as the true avatars of The Law.

Ro-Bobbies

• Inspector Penny and Goggles make up the forensics team, searching for traps and ambushes using their high-tech computers enhanced arms.

Goggles

Head: WWI field hospital Doctor

Torso:Victorian Policemen

Right arm : Cannon Fodder Civilians

Left Arm: Victorian Police

Holster: Death Fields Corporate Security

Penny

Head: fantasy Caravan

Torso: Victorian Police

Noteputer arm: WWI Field Hospital Doctors

Extended arm: Gurkha with a random support added between the hand and sleeve

• Patrol Men:

Officers Murphy and Sonny always obey the law and give their suspects a chance to surrender peacefully 

Murphy:

Head and Whistle: Victorian Police

Blaster: Death Fields Corporate Security, Himan

Torso: Death Fields Corporate Security, AI

Sony

Head: The Damned

Torso: Victorian Policemen 

Blaster: Death Feilds Corporate Security, Huma

"Halt!" Arm: Death Fields Corporate Security, Ai

• Heavy Weapons and Riot Breakers:

Callahan and Patrick don't care for their reputation as the goon squad, but when the going gets tough, no one handles a Tommy bitter like these two

Callihan

Head: Irish Chieftain 

Mechanical arm: Death Fields Corporate Security, Ai

Fleshy arm: The Damned

Sonny

Head and mechanical Arm: Death Fields Corporate Security, AI

Fleshy arm: Gurkahs

Riot Shield: the Damned

• Officers Cleaver and Haven represent som of the higher brass in the Bobbies. While Cleaver may be more interested in enforcing licenses, Haven charges head first into action.

Cleaver

Head: Victorian Police

Torso: The Damned

Flash Light: Cannon Fodder Civilian Conversion pieces

"Papers, please" Arm: Death Fielfs Conversion Spru

Haven:

Head: Russian is Greatcoats

Torso: Victorian Policemen 

Cape: The Damned

Sci-fi Blaster: Cannon Fodder Civilian Conversion 

Metal Arm: Death Fields Corporate Security 

• Inspector Ryder explosive temper makes it hard for him to work with a human partner, luckily his canine partner Chase is on the case!

Ryder:

Head, Torso and Whalloping Stick: Victorian Policemen

Metal Arm: The Damned

Chase:

Farm animals

• LOL at Penny and Goggles.

Appreciate the parts breakdowns for the conversions.

• Really awesome conversion theme and execution; dig the blurbs about the characters, too!

• Did you merge these before printing or were these glued from parts?

Either way excellent work!

@Hudson_Adams you'll love these

• Nice ,suits any Victorian Senerio from the "Nevers"  to Dystopian Victorian. Well done "Red Bee".

• @Lord Marcus I print the bits and hunt for kit bashing purposes. I have a few small sets of drawers (usually used for bolts and such) that are filled with random miniature bits organized by parts.

For this I decoded to try and stick with Atlantic Digital bits for the most part and see what I could make.erging would have worked, but my kit bashing is a hunt and peck method rather than preplanned.

• Crazy and wonderful!