Cannon Fodder II minis

• Another of the Cannon Fodder II minis I did, I actually did this one before the one I entered into the contest but as it was almost exactly like one on the box art I didn't want to use it for my entery eventhough I think I did a better job on the skin on this one.

As I paint more I'll post them here rather then make a new thread for each

• Looks good. However she seems very capable of defending herself as "Cannon Fodder" 😄

Best regards,

Andreas

• Nice work. The eyes really stand out - an excellent looking face overall. She has a fierce expression to match the stance.

Time and again I tell everyone how good the Cannon Fodder kits are, both 1 and 2. Probably the most versatile set of multi-part plastics made to date by any manufacturer, at least for modern / sci-fi minis.

• You could try to modify the legs with GS, making ankle lenght boots, to simulate a combat uniform. All these figures are a bless for kitbashing and conversion, I hope that they'll make also a female version of "OOH Rahs", allowing a mix & match of the two sets.

• Let's just say that her first outing as the team's demolition expert did not go so well.

• Techancly not from Box II but going to keep all cannon fodder minis in one post. Used an arm set from the add on sprue.

• @Ducknuck84 

Reference:

I'm picking up what you're putting down...  LOL.

• The shaven heads with the sort of "Collar" could be used for build a penal unit with IG's bodies, only problem could be a certain difference in dimensions, don't know if they're compatible.

• @Alessio De Carolis I'm using the Death Fields Les Grognards as alternate Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii bodies, and they scale fine, by my eye.  I had to cut the "neck bulb" off of the Skitarii heads, and use green stuff to make a new neck, but I dig the results.  I'll post pics when I get home.

• @Benjamin Hayward 

Looking forward to the pics.

Been thinking about bashing Cannon Fodder with Genestealer Cults extra parts to get more cult rabble.

• @JTam Here they are.  Obviously, they're not painted, yet; I'm waiting for some backpacks and other parts I ordered from Etsy.

I think the scale pretty well!  Plus, the rifles that come with the Gognards fit really well with Ad Mech, too.

I also found some great bionic bits on Etsy to turn some of my Cannon Fodder into servitors!

• @Benjamin Hayward 

Thanks for the pictures!

• Take the Shot!

• @Ducknuck84 

Really nice!

• You should try the kneeling pose with a Stargrave's heavy weapon, such as one's in mercenaries' sprue, I imagine an heavy weapons squad could be possible.