What is happening at Only Games ?

• I`m puzzled on Dec 18th, I ordered two lots of Security Robots, the money left our bank, but as yet no Robots have arrived. Which is a crying shame as there are other items that I like. Every attempt to find out whats happening fails.  So I`ll post this here, is there a phone number to speak to some one, or an address to right too.  If they are close to us, could I not collect? Nothing given, just makes for poor business comunications, if there is a difficulty, just say so.  I`m not angry, just very dissapointed with their service.

• @Geoff Maybury According to Wargames Atlantic HQ, only-games has not been able to keep up with demand. Word is they have put new people and more machines in place, but proper training takes time. Especially when dealing with 3D printers due to thier nature.

Supposedly they are catching up now, however I have no other information than what HQ has let me know.

• Initially confused on what this thread was about.

• I am awaiting my pre-Xmas order too. I got a generic email telling me: "I'm very sorry about the delay - your order should be finished and dispatched in the next two working days. you will receive the tracking number then. Apologies once again and thank you for your patience"

That was 7 days ago (not working days I will admit) and still no tracking number. Ironically I got their blanket email regarding the painting comp, which has been extended, but I can't enter as I haven't got any of their printed minis to paint!

I really want the digital printing sales via Only Games to work as there are a lot of figures currently only available in this format. Once they get their shit together and actually send me some figures to check out, I may buy more product from then. Until then my only hope is that the Australian Warehouse finally gets their multiply-delayed shipments in and I can order some lovely hard plastics instead.

• @Paul Mitting Sorry Paul looks like we are in the same queue,  me in England, you in Australia. I agree  the stuff looks so nice, The Female Partizans, Neanderthals and Rebel Yell,  I can`t even get a contact, to chase forward, or any thing from them. 

• @Lord Marcus Thanks our kid, Eileen and myself being ex-traders just think that their no customer contact, to put it bluntly is shameful. It`s not the way to run a delivery department, there are some things you can not tell a customer, and we are not always right. Ignorance through no contact  however, always causes a real lake of faith. Cheers Geoff.

• @JTam Where did you see it.?

• @Geoff Maybury 

I just added text to the Only fans logo.  I just think the names hilarious.

• @Geoff Maybury 

I too am in the same situation.

After 7 attempts via their awful 'contact us' interface, I got a reply with a partial refund for the WA cannon fodder sprues.

A covering e-mail was also sent with a 'no delay - none given' subject - that headed straight to the spam filter which I only saw later.

I partially quote :

I'm terribly sorry for the delay in getting back to you and in fulfilling your order

It's just being finished in production at the moment - we had technical issues with some of the models.

They had issues casting the Cannon Fodder Civilians and Security models.

3 things seem to have happened
    • They were overwhelmed with orders in December
    • The UK Post Office were hit with a Cyber Hack (non UK customers are still frozen with this)
    • They couldn't cast the intricate WA products
    As is stated elsewhere in this thread, their customer interface is dire. When you hit trouble you talk to your customers, not hide from them.

WA's own UK distribution can get product out locally. I sent them an order this month & it came back in a week. Perhaps they could have a chat with Sarissa (the UK WA plastics distrubuter) to learn how to do things?

It remains to be seen if I get a partial or full refund, the figures, nothing or any combination of these possibilities by the middle of next week. At least I got a reply.

I am UK based, any of you non-UK guys still have that Post Office problem to deal with even when the figures begin to roll.

• @Dennis Horne Thank you for telling your problems, in all our years this company takes the biscuit. Who ever decided tell the customer nothing ? well the items are stunning I`d like more. Keep this up however, and no one will order anything. Surrely there is a contact means that they answer, or is this just pouring our money down the drain. What  great products, and a total mess to order them.

• So what I'm getting is that Onlygames is an absolute mess...... man I am really getting less and less interested in this 3d printing nonsense. I mean I ghosted out of OPR because all the 3d Printer Bro blabbering is getting annoying. I'm concerned about WHY WGA is pushing 3d printing hard. Like I know they're a small company, but I really hate the idea that 3d printing is the only way to compete with GW.

• @Charles Tottington I don`t see it that way at all if Onlygames could print the demand ther would  be little problem contact is their major fault in a failure to respond to customers questions. I love many of the items on the 3D project and if problems of scale are sorted  print combined with plastic would extend the pleasure of plastic. T he main poblem is getting a "British " print as effective as the American seems to be and maintaining Wargame Atlantics standards. It will be a grand thing if someday the Oh-Rahs have a jeep to scale, and it matter not plastic or print? Geoff

• http://www.genetmodels.com/wpcore/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/4x4gpv_archive.jpg

How about paper cardstock ?

It comes as a pdf paper print file you self assemble.

The scale can be tweaked yourself depending how 'heroic' (i.e. overscaled) your figure manufacturer is feeling with their latest offering.

• My email came from "Olive" at Only Games. I won't divulge her email address but will note it is now 10 days since her email told me my order would be shipped in 2 working days. I am losing faith in ever getting my minis shipped and delivered and the $80 AUD is probably lost. Shame on WA for putting all their digital their eggs in such a fragile basket. Like many others I love the company but this and the endless delays in getting product to the Australian warehouse is getting old fast.

• @Paul Mitting Same e-mail handle, I didn't publish her e-mail at all. Note that as you are in Australia, the UK postal system is blocked for export at the moment due to that cyberhack.

AFIK the UK Post Office is only accepting overseas parcels from their high priority buinsess partners. Normal people are still unable to physically post anything. I use a local print shop for my cardstock experiments, he sells prints via Etsy and is in the same boat. Found all this out when I popped in last Thursday.

That one is out of Only Games control.

They could have shipped it but will still take a good month to get through assuming the Post Office like them. I remember reading that WA have resorted to shipping their plastic product to Aus by air freight due to other US-Aus issues.

I'd be considering loading up a small van with all the non UK stuff, driving it up to Liverpool, get a Ferry to Belfast, over the Border to Dublin and post it manually all via Ireland (as you'll know with Submarines -never trust the French).  I think WA have a dispatcher in the Republic to ease EU shipping woes - bulk deliver there & use them instead ?

• Got an email this morning to tell me my Only Games order has been sent. I am figuring it will take many, many more weeks to navigate the labrynthine postal systems of the UK and Australia before it finally reaches my doorstep, but it offers a glimmer of hope!