World War 1 British!

• They're live and available for pre-order! 

• @Hudson Adams that is jolly good news old chap 😍

• Is there any chance That WA will make a "British officer"  figure for this range as I dont remember seeing photos of many officers wearing "Ordanry soliders uniforms" in this period.  

A part from that looking forwards to getting some (geat for the interwar period)

• @Iain Sloan you could for now take advantage of Northstar's A War Transformed offer and buy B or C from this for a pre-1917 officer uniform look:

https://www.northstarfigures.com/prod.php?prod=17570

• @Iain Sloan or you could kitbash the plastic WW1 French officer into a post 1917 officer - the sam browne belt and boots mean he could pass for a British officer if you squint, and they stopped wearing sleeve rank badges then.

• What ho chaps... just got mine and I love 'em 😍

I'm just in the process of doing exactly what Ian Valentine has suggested above... will post a pic when he's undercoated 😊

• bought a sprue of this set to have a look and see if they are suitable for Through the Mud and the Blood.

looks like the perfect ruleset for a couple of boxes of ww1 sets

the one thing i'm not sure about is the rifle grenades, i think there is one on the sprue but i'm not sure if its suitable. has anyone fitted it? tips for securing it? is it actually a rifle grenade?

i'd be more inclined to go for the north star line where its clear they have a couple of models with the rifle grenade and a nice mix of other troops